Front End Developer (React, TDD, UX)
The City, City (EC4)
Front End Web
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Location: Moorgate, London City
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + equity + benefits.
They are a very friendly and passionate Tech start-up with a rooftop terrace in the heart of London City who need a Front End Developer to join their growing team - currently of 4. As the Front End Developer you'll be a critical part of the team where performance features and reliability will be at the forefront of your work while improving the overall user experience.
You'll support all areas of product development from improving customer facing applications to deploying the latest AI-powered tools whilst taking a TDD approach utilising React and user experience.
Front End Developer responsibilities:
- Build and improve the customer facing React.js web application.
- Drive improvements within their technology stack and software development processes.
- Establish front-end patterns and practices that ensure accessible and performant digital products.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to scale and evolve the design system.
- Build simple and elegant interfaces, while refactoring the codebase to make it more modular and robust.
- Help to make decisions about front-end technologies, to make sure the team stays productive as the front-end stack evolves.
If you're a Front End Developer, skilled in React and keen to find out more, please apply now!