Front End Developer (VueJS)
South East London (SE1)
Front End Web
£60,000 per annum
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £60,000 + 2 days a week remote + Employee share scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer who is skilled in VueJS to join a Product company at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. As the Front End Developer you will have a strong commercial background in web application development, you will understand development best practices and strive to build not just beautiful interfaces but beautiful code.
The Front End Developer will be an integral part of our product team and be an effective communicator with an inquisitive nature and logical mindset. Working with fellow Developers, Designers and Business Analysts you will help shape the product within an agile working environment.
Front End Developer Key Skills:
- 3+ years commercial development experience
- Experience working modern JS frameworks e.g. Vue.js (preferred), React, Angular.
- Strong comprehension of responsive design & frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation)
- Experience working with Web Services / APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of component driven Front End development
- Understanding of database technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with JS build systems e.g. Webpack, Gulp
- Ability to identify and adopt new technologies to increase efficiency
If you're a Front End Developer who is skilled in VueJS and can commute to London Bridge then please apply now!