Front End Developer
Hackney, East London (E5)
Front End Web
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Front End Developer, Mobile Developer, Mobile Engineer, Mobile App Developer, React Native Developer, React Developer
Location: Hackney, London
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits:
- EMI share scheme/company pension
- Employee cycle to work scheme
- Free Santander Cycles hire key
- Office fruit, tea, coffee and Friday drinks
- Perkbox subscription
- Bank holidays plus 24 days paid leave
- Family and friends product discounts
If you're mad about Cycling and have experience working on Native apps, this is the one for you!
- Tackle some big technology challenges and solve real-world user problems in the area of urban mobility and logistics.
- Work with the team to develop mobile applications across Android and iOS (although having a focus on one platform is fine).
- Work closely with other engineers to help inform the overall architecture and API design for backend services.
- To ensure proper process exists for testing of the mobile apps.
They place a high value on learning and personal growth, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to explore new technologies and push your boundaries.
They know realising ambition can only be done by uniting smart thinking, brave design, innovative tech and nimble build. Their team brings all this together, resulting in a hugely exciting work environment.
To be successful as the Front End Developer they would love someone with a mixture of the following assets:
- Experience with native mobile languages (either Java/Kotlin or Obj-C/Swift).
We’re on the hunt for a talented Front End Developer to work on an exciting (and seriously ambitious!) new urban mobility project led by the founders. You'll be working with some of the largest urban transportation organisations in the world, combining expertise in creating innovative hardware with a vision to change the way people move around cities. They're building a new team to lead the development of mobile and web products that will be used by cyclists, transport providers and fleet operators.
If you're a Front End Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!