Front End Developer
South West London (SW1V), South West London
Front End Web
£60,000 per annum
Salary: £60,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to join a technology company who are focused on improving smartphone access in countries where credit systems are often underdeveloped or non-existent. As the Front End Developer you will be joining the Backend and Web team working/owning the website (React/Redux) by adding features, maintaining, and driving technological change.
Front End Developer Key Skills:
- Experience with modern web frameworks, React / Redux is preferable
- Quality-led approach to development (TDD and BDD).
- Security conscious, knowledgeable of best practices around building secure applications.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop and extend the reach of the existing applications for the website.
- Collaborate with product owners and design colleagues to deliver features and continue to optimise their performance post-release.
- Develop and produce functional solutions in accordance with architecture design standards and code standards.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and to a high standard.
- Take part in code reviews for other developers.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the team resulting in greater efficiency, quality, and productivity.
If you're a Front End Developer who is skilled in React and interested in working for a well funded start-up then please apply now!