Automation Test Engineer (Selenium, .Net, Mobile)
London, City of London - Greater London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Automation Test Engineer you'll need experience with Selenium, .Net/C# and Mobile applications.
Automation Test Engineer Technical Skills:
- Solid experience in testing web/windows/mobile applications using variety of testing approaches and tools.
- Very thorough in building comprehensive test packs using different approaches like;
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- Stress Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Source control using GIT.
- Converting manual test cases into automated scripts
- Conduct test case, documentation and code peer-reviews
- Document software defects
- Develop test cases that provide test coverage for existing and new features
- Develop test cases for regression testing
- Provide and maintain process documentation
- Determine production readiness of application
- Experience testing distributed enterprise systems
- SQL Server (TSQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures)
Automation Test Engineer Personal Skills:
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as part of fast-paced team
- Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently
- Eager to implement your own processes and procedures
- Interested in the future of testing and deployment
- Be keen to develop your career and eventually lead a bigger QA function
As the Automation Test Engineer you'll join an international market leader providing an Innovative & Affordable Suite of Solution & Services addressing Operational Governance, Risk, Compliance and Safety Solutions for today and the future.
If you're an Automation Test Engineer who's skilled in Selenium, .Net and mobile apps, and you can commute to Bank easily, please apply now!