DevOps Engineer / Docker / AWS / Drone / Codepipeline
London, City of London - Greater London
£500 - £625 per day
DevOps Engineer urgently required by Digital Media brand, who will join an existing team that is instrumental in delivering the tech that leads to wider DevOps adoption across their engineering department.
- Development experience in Open Source Technologies - specifically Linux/Python/Java.
- Proven experience in AWS, ECS and with virtualisation
- Experience with container technologies and in depth technical knowledge of Docker & containerised pipelines
- Setting up Monitoring flows (Kibana, Liberator, Splunk etc)
- Experience of migrating from one deployment tool to another (eg, AWS Codepipeline, Drone)
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Understanding of, and experience with, continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, Lambda functions, Infrastructure as Code, Apache Mesos is desirable
- Experience with configuration management tools (eg: Cloudformation, Ansible) and release engineering is useful
- Previous use of Jenkins would be highly desirable.
Please send your CV for more details, telephone interview slots!