London, City of London - Greater London
£50,000 per annum
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the set-up, configuration and maintenance of a new platform, coupled with the management of the scalability, performance, availability and health of the system by using relevant tools. Another key element to this position is to enable automation of processes, such as build, testing, deployment and distribution to increase productivity.
What you will be working on as the DevOps Engineer:
- Facilitate and support the agile development process
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies
- Set-up, configure and maintain development, testing and staging environments
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Develop the required scripts to support automation of processes
- Detect and resolve security, performance and availability issues
- Coordinate and synchronize R&D and Operations work streams
Experience as the DevOps Engineer:
- Background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience of code and scripts writing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.