London, City of London - Greater London
£75,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to be part of an excellent systems team to build, maintain and improve the server and service infrastructure on projects run and deliver real production services in the cloud being consumed by real consumers.You will build, test, maintain and improve the server and serviceinfrastructure working closely with developers and data science engineers.
Responsibilities as the DevOps Engineer:
- Build, test, operate and improve the server and service infrastructure on AWS.
- Maintain and implement industry best-practise for automated configuration, management and security.
- Implement the benefits of automated testing and continuous integration.
- Design and maintain monitoring, measuring and alerting systems.
Requirements as the DevOps Engineer:
- Experience in cloud computing, ideally with AWS.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system, networking and information security.
- Experience with provisioning tools like Chef, Terraform or Packer.
- Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins or similar).
- Experience with source code repositories, especially Git.
- Ability to script languages and code in any one of the following, Bash, Ruby, Python.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.