Lead Automation Test Engineer
London, City of London - Greater London
£500 - £550 per day
Strong Lead Automation Test Engineer required to lead all automation test activities. Lead a team of manual and automation testers to analyse, design and implement automation test cases for website(s) and back office systems.The successful candidate will have a strong technical background as well as solid leadership experience, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
Skills & Technologies:
- Demonstrable experience of automation testing in an Agile/TDD delivery environment.
- Proven test / automation leadership experience.
- Demonstrable experience of developing & executing test cases/suites for enterprise applications developed using various technologies including Java/J2EE & web services.
- Strong technical knowledge (e.g. Unix / Linux)
- Experience in testing APIs or other non-UI-driven functionality.
- Experience in testing data consistency.
- Experience of using IDEs like IntelliJ / Spring Tool Suite and Git / BitBucket.
- Experience of using Junit / TestNg for running and reporting.
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks.
- Excellent communication abilities & team-working skills.
- Basic knowledge of database & coding concepts.
Nice to have:
- Experience of performance testing & JVM tuning.
- Experience of fault-finding techniques, for example log file analysis.
- Experience of a high-volume distributed eCommerce environment.
- Experience of automated testing toolsets and procedures.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.