Product Designer - UX / UI, Visual, Prototypes
London, City of London - Greater London
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
As the Product Designer you'll need experience with; Visual and Interaction Design, UX/UI and Prototypes, ideally with B2B/B2C experience.
We are looking for a Product Designer with experience designing intuitive cross-platform user interfaces, to join a new team and work on a redesigning the rules of digital connectivity vs privacy.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the Product Designer at the centre of a world changing startup as they scale from a successful UK and German launch, to multiple international markets alongside some of the most recognised brands in the world. As the Product Designer you'll initially be focused on a B2C mobile app and B2B SaaS solution, with a touch of graphic design here and there, but soon moving onto exploring multi-channel interaction design covering everything from wearables like the Apple Watch to short menu interfaces like Amazon Echo and chat bots.
As the Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Visual and interaction design for B2C and B2B propositions
- Building prototypes to test your designs in the hands of real users
- Investigating and experimenting with new technologies, tools, and design languages in order to continuously improve your skills and productivity
- Work with rest of the team to establish a strong external presence for design
- Drive innovation, visual consistency and creativity across the business
- Advise on all aspects of design including branding, typography, service design and marketing
As the Product Designer, you will possess the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Able to identify market opportunities and help define product vision and strategy
- You can balance detail and simplicity, in order to create experiences that users love.
- Have built a product from scratch
- Demonstrated ability operating in an ambiguous environment
- You can craft beautiful, intuitive interfaces on a variety of platforms but also enjoy diving deeper into the product design process and solving big problems - whilst also delighting users and stakeholders.
- Experience in customer facing product design across at least two industry verticals (e.g. financial services, retail, gaming)
- Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering successful products that users love from ideation to launch
- Be structured in your approach to understanding users, and frame design decisions around your findings
- Intense focus on production value and attention to detail, showcasing a portfolio of products both beautiful and functional
If you're a Product Designer who's skilled in Visual/Graphic and UX Design, and you can commute to St Pauls easily then please apply now.