QA Automation Engineer
London, City of London - Greater London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client are looking for a permanent QA Automation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in London.
Responsibilities and Requirements - QA Automation Engineer
- Heavily contribute to the automation test code base and take ownership of the manual testing activities.
- 3+ Years of QA Automation Experience
- You enjoy working in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the team deliverables and quality.
- Familiarity and proven experience with performance, load and security testing
- Excellent experience and understanding of API test automation, tools and processes.
- Work closely with the development team to analyse, understand and influence unit test and integration coverage.
- You are comfortable in fast paced, agile and informal environment
- You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt
- Promote good software engineering practices (e.g. CI/CD, TDD, BDD, performance in design, self-healing solutions).
- Experienced in mobile test automation
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.