London, City of London - Greater London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
As part of the Technology team, you will be required to work across the full software development life cycle to translate business requirements into effective online solutions, using a mixture of traditional and emerging techniques and solutions.
Key responsibilities will focus on taking a leading role in solution analysis, design, development, integration, maintenance and support. This will include; technical requirements definition and working with architecture team, hands-on development, software engineering, development of standards and best practices, quality assurance, coaching and technology and toolset evolution and recommendation.
Reporting to Project Managers and working with a variety of project stakeholders, the role requires the ability to converse and work collaboratively with a mixture of technical and non-technical project participants.
Technical & Professional Skills (Knowledge, Understanding, Experience, Education)
• You’ll have proven QA experience working within a digital environment, preferably within a multi-brand environment.
• Working with business and technical teams to determine different approaches to support business solutions.
• Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
• You’ll have worked effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Experience working in an agile development environment.
• Mentoring skills.
• Good communication skills & analytical skill and problem solving ability.
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of test design principles and best practices.
• Cares about code quality and understands the cost of technical debt.
• Has an automation driven approach to problem solving.
• Test automation using Selenium or similar tool.
• Strong background in BDD.
• Strong understanding of Drupal is beneficial.
• Good knowledge and experience using Jenkins (CI server), Bitbucket (Version control)
• Automation test framework using Selenium, Selenium standalone, Mocha and Chai.
• SQL development skills, experience with MySQL.
• No-SQL databases knowledge is advantageous, especially in MongoDB.
• Has implemented (or at least has strong understanding of) an end-to-end CI & continuous delivery
• Experience with AWS.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.