Scrum Master | Fintech
London, City of London - Greater London
£60,000 per annum
If you are an experienced Scrum Master then this will be a great opportunity for yourself. Reporting to the Head of Technology you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the scrum teams are highly productive and operate without obstacles. You’ll also be responsible for protecting the team to make sure that they are not distracted from the job of delivery.
You will assist in forming the Company’s evolving scrum framework that underpins the team and enjoy using your previous experience to help the team in DevOps initiatives.
Skills Required as the Scrum Master
- You have a worked in many agile environments and understand the importance of strong
- You have experience as a technical Scrum Master.
- You have IT/software process improvement experience.
- You have Development or Test experience.
- You have leadership experience within an agile software development team.
- Experience managing multiple Agile teams (i.e.scrum of scrums).
- You have experience within Financial Services or within a regulated environment.
Technical Experience and Responsibilities Required as the Scrum Master:
- You have a fundamental technical knowledge of systems / technology / development in
modern fintech firms and may have worked or currently are working as a developer, technical
SME or other such role.
- You have experience of DevOps, and have knowledge of code repositories, branch
strategies, continuous integration / deployment, pair programming, TDD and automated
testing and be willing to help implement them at the right pace.
- You have excellent knowledge, and previous experience, using application lifecycle
management tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Perform as a Scrum Master across 2 or 3 small agile teams
- Act as a liaison between the Development, Product, and Technology teams to ensure that
everyone understands what’s needed from them and they feel a part of the scrum team.
- Facilitate scrum framework process compliance inspections and artefact creation and
If you are an experienced Scrum Master who is looking to promote the Agile way of working to a motivated and successful fin-tech organisation then please apply!