Fulham, Hammersmith & Fulham - Greater London
£75,000 per annum
• Day-to-day activity improving our infrastructure, monitoring, tooling and process; including project work.
• Proactively and relentlessly seeking opportunities to prevent down-time and reduce MTTR.
• Creation and adoption of automation and best practices.
• Providing in-house consultancy to teams requiring advice in your fields of expertise.
Essential Skills & Experience as the Senior DevOps Engineer:
• In depth technical knowledge of one or more of Linux, Networking, Storage or Databases.
• Background in large scale, highly transactional site delivery and operations.
• Experience of diagnosing and fixing complex production issues under strict time constraints.
• Excellent scripting skills.
• Detailed understanding of software development, core infrastructure and reliability engineering.
• Understanding of , and experience with, continuous delivery
Desirable Skills & Experience as the Senior DevOps Engineer:
• Development experience in Java or Go.
• Excellent presentation skills for both internal and external conferences.
• Understanding of continuous delivery, cloud infrastructure, config-as-code.
• A love of monitoring and experience of several monitoring/alerting technologies.
• Agile delivery methodology.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.