£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
This is an opportunity for you to join as a Software Engineer, working in a cross-disciplinary feature team. In return, you’ll enjoy an exciting, innovative environment which supports flexible and agile working. As the Software Engineer you will work in a highly collaborative way and enjoy seeing the impact of your work by creating digital experiences on web, mobile and tablet applications that are being used by millions of customers every day.
As the Software Engineer you should have some/most of the below:
- Backend/Full Stack Node.js Development - any CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform experience also a big plus.
- A “can-do” attitude, capability of bootstrapping projects and ability to effectively work with multi-disciplinary, internal and external distributed teams across the project lifecycle,
- Professional experience with frameworks such as AngularJS or Backbone, ideally React and Flux.
- Understanding of source code repositories and change management tools, particularly Git.
- Knowledge of agile development practices and test automation (Unit testing – Karma/Jasmin/Mocha/Chai, TDD, BDD, Cucumber/Selenium).
- Experience with build processes and release automation (Jenkins, Nexus).
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as npm, Bower, Bundler, Grunt, Gulp, etc. is advantageous.
With their breadth, reach and diversity, they can offer excellent opportunities for career growth and development and are looking for people who can seize those opportunities. You'll get plenty of support but it's about taking the initiative, building relationships and making it happen. Do this and you can help make a positive difference to their customers, colleagues and communities.
- 4% flex which can be taken as cash
- 15% bonus
- £4k car allowance (can also be taken as cash)
- Pension (13% on 5% contribution)
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours (work from home once a week)
- 35 hour core working week
If you're a Software Engineer who's skilled in Full Stack Node/React Development, please apply now!