£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
As the Lead Test Engineer you'll lead all automation test activities, lead a team of manual and automation testers to analyse, design and implement automation test cases for their website(s) and back office systems. As the Lead Test Engineer you will have a strong technical background as well as solid leadership experience with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
As the Lead Test Engineer you should have most/some of the below:
- Demonstrable experience of automation testing in an Agile/TDD delivery environment
- Proven test / automation leadership experience
- Technical knowledge (e.g. Unix / Linux)
- Experience in testing APIs or other non-UI-driven functionality
- Experience in testing data consistency
- Experience of using IDEs like IntelliJ / Spring Tool Suite and Git / BitBucket
- Experience of using Junit / TestNg for running and reporting
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Basic knowledge of database & coding concepts
As the Lead Test Engineer you'll join one of the largest, fastest-growing sites in the UK!
- 10% Management Bonus
- WFH once a week/fortnight
- 25 days holiday
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Eye-care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
If you're a Lead Test Engineer who's skilled in Automation & Manual testing, please apply now!