UX / UI Designer
Kings Cross, London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join a leading eCommerce brand based in the heart of London who are,set to release a market leading website/Apps and are looking for a UX/UI Designer to come on board and excel within a vibrant team and a great working environment.
What you’ll be doing as the UX/UI Designer;
- Drive User Experience and Product Design for Apps– Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces
- Creating UX designs – Create clear documentation (including UX design rules, paper and click-through prototypes) that fosters a delightful user experience and communicate designs clearly.
- Collaborating in an agile environmentand working closely with other User Experience Designers, Engineers, Developers and Product Managers on the creation of well thought features and enhancements to our core products.
- Build UX knowledge across the team – Host and participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts as well as help drive the understanding and importance of UX across the organization.
As the UX/UI Designer you’ll be good at;
- First and foremost, an awesome online portfolio - show us what you’ve done!
- Industry experience as a UX Designer or Product Designer
- Pixel Perfect, excellent attention to detail.
Tools of the trade as the UX/UI Designer:
- Sketch, Invision (or another fancy prototyping tool) Adobe creative suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator) and any other relevant software.
- Ability to creatively interpret briefs.
- Prioritised multiple projects and stakeholder management.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and will be given an excellent opportunity for growth within a excelling business in Central London as a UX/UI Designer.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.