London, City of London - Greater London
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Role - Web Designer
I am looking for a talented Web designer to be based in London. In this role, you will be responsible for creating amazing digital images and user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and artful web design, and passion for motion graphic design.
Requirements - Web Designer
- Designing web experiences, social content and printed material.
- Facilitating and contributing to the creation, adoption and improvement of design ‘patterns’ and guidelines, and their consistent deployment across all company outputs.
- Shaping and defining the look and feel of the experience both in browser, on mobile and in print.
- Planning and managing the production of visual design assets for product development across all platforms.
- Working with the Marketing team to clearly present design ideas to various groups to help build a unified design and artistic direction.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of all aspects of responsive web design and ability to implement best design practices.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing as well as web design.
- Strong passion for motion design.
- Eye for detail and ability to put customer needs above complex design ideas.
- Hands-on experience with software like Sketch, Adobe creative suite, After Effects.
- Passion for solving complex interaction problems and ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines.
Nice to have:
- 3D design / rendering in C4D would be a massive bonus.
- Experience with photography.
- Character design and a flair for 2D illustration.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.