BI Reports Analyst
Project Management & Business Analysis
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Business Intelligence Reports Analyst will be responsible for reporting content, so that it is delivered to the business and their partners at the required time.
This role requires the individual to acquire a detailed knowledge of the various IT systems used within the business and the processes used within each department by engaging with stakeholders, assisting them in documenting their requirements and using BI tools to develop reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Proactively achieve a competent knowledge of the data held within the systems.
- With some direction from the Senior Business Partner, able to interpret assigned Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) submitted to the BI team and produce agreed outputs.
- Help, where directed, to maintain documentation used in the business / BI department, such as a BI Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Able to work with some of the following: QlikView, Crystal, Microsoft and SQL to produce MI / BI outputs.
- Maintaining BI reports using the BI tools employed by the business (e.g. QlikView), including testing your own and other team members reports.
- Produce reports which engage internal partners, providing the information in a user-friendly and visually engaging format, striving to continually improve the automated generation of reports.
- Ensuring existing BI report production on a daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly basis continues to be available to the business as required and report accuracy is maintained.
- Able to communicate issues with any internal reporting they are responsible for and, where applicable, assisting with the resolution of reporting application issues and problems within agreed SLAs.
- Ability to produce documentation of reports developed / maintained for the technical library to an agreed common standard for BI systems, services and reports.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.