Business Analyst / Product Owner - Shoreditch (Start-Up)
Shoreditch, Hackney - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£50,000 per annum
This a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a successful start-up in the heart of London. If you are looking for an organisation where you can put your skills to practise and gain the exposure to learning and progressing through the business then this role could be for you. Ideally you will have a technical background and had some exposure as a Product Owner.
Skills & experience as the Business Analyst/Product Owner:
- A technical background and ideally having worked as a software engineer in the past
- Experience of eliciting and documenting product requirements
- Ability to model business processes and user flows
- Ability to document data model changes and to create wireframes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of agile methodologies and fast paced agile delivery
Responsibilities as the Business Analyst/Product Owner:
- Develop and own documentation for all parts of our products and systems including our wiki
- Scope features, bugs and improvements
- Take stories through from grooming and planning into the sprint cycle working closely with the team to ensure ideas are being taken from inception to development, QA and releases, ensuring delivery on time and budget
- Be the first point of contact for engineering and design during the delivery phase
- Quality assurance of features as they go through the development and release cycle
- Translate high level product management requirements into detailed requirements and software deliverables
- Work closely with UX to understand product design of features and how this can be translated into effective user stories and acceptance criteria.
If you are actively looking for your next career opportunity as a Business Analyst, where you can develop and grow within a vibrant Start-Up then please apply now!