London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
An Agile Business Analyst is required for a leading software house based in Central London. The Successful Business Analyst will have an in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle and be a strong team player, who can communicate well with internal stakeholders at all stages of the project life cycle. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Product Managers and technical teams on a daily basis.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to:
- Gather issues and challenges currently experienced
- Discuss, agree and document the to-be processes
- Provide input and insight into best practice
- Requirements gathering and specification skills
- Conduct requirements elicitation and prioritisation with business stakeholders and the delivery team including functional, non-functional and technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design
- Stakeholder (internal/external) relationship management
- Create and manage functional specification together with user experience and technical stakeholders
- Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing.
Business Analyst Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with digital business systems and the underlying business processes.
- Good exposure to Agile and experience of working in agile teams
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Use of Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of information security would be an advantage
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.