Project Management & Business Analysis
£350 - £500 per day
- nitial 3-6 months
- £350-£550p/d (Location Depending)
- Based in Surrey
- Multiple Business Analysts required to join leading FS organisation with offices in Surrey(near Epsom), Manchester and Bristol too.
- Pensions Calculation Analyst required to support the production of business/functional requirements for pensions calculation automation
- Requires a strong knowledge of Defined Benefit (DB) occupational pension schemes with the ability to provide pensions legislative knowledge; ideally someone with a pensions administration background or related experience and a keen interest in IT/systems.
- Will be working on a large portfolio of Defined Benefit schemes, interpreting business requirements and collaborating with the business and developers to ensure clear, unambiguous and accurate capturing of the system requirements.
- Requires good written and verbal communication, logical thinking and inquisitive mind set to understand the requirements and make recommendations where appropriate
- Understanding of databases (eg table relationships) and ability to interrogate them using SQL may prove beneficial.