The City, City (EC4)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£45,000 per annum
About the role:
As the Agile Business Analyst you will work directly with the in-house design, UX & development teams to define the requirements of a specific product road-map and contribute to the successful delivery of Product development. The company is a unique environment that embodies a start-up culture with the investment and support of a parent FTSE 100 company. To be successful you will ideally have experience in an eCommerce environment, Strong exposure to working alongside UX/UI teams and previous marketing experience.
Required Skills as the Business Analyst:
- Must be able to manage and contribute to multiple projects, both small & large scale, concurrently
- Strong communicator who can easily explain complex ideas to technical and non technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail with an eye on the bigger picture.
- Excellent understanding of Agile Scrum through practical experience.
- Knowledge of online digital development technologies to communicate effectively with developers.
- Minimum 3 years experience as business analyst or similar role.
- 25 days holiday
- Company paid BUPA
- Excellent staff pension
- Company bonus
- Share purchase schemes
- Interest free annual season ticket loan
- Innovation days
- Active social calendar
You will be joining a team of intelligent, inspiring and highly motivated people who strive for excellence. Along with an opportunity of working with an amazing team, please apply now!