Canary Wharf, East London (E14)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
£40,000 - £45,000
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join an E-Learning organisation in London. You will have the chance to develop your career as a Business Analyst in a very technical environment where you will be collaberating with Developers, Testers, Analysts and Product Managers. Ideally you will have experience within the Agile space, working alongside Software Engineers where you have had exposure to creating User Stories.
Key Skills Needed as the Business Analyst:
- Experience as a technical analyst working directly with software engineers in an agile environment
- Experience in producing user stories, acceptance criteria and supporting in the development of testing plans
- Technical experience with SQL and web application development, awareness of the SDLC
- Self-management and exceptional prioritisation/organisation skill, focusing on high value analysis rather than low value details
- Experience running workshops / requirements gathering events
- Experience producing clear English documentation and clear diagrammatic representations of complex systems
- Experience with Atlassian tools including Jira / Confluence
If you are a Business Analyst who has good exposure to working alongside Development team within the Agile space, please apply now!