Digital Product Owner
Project Management & Business Analysis
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Product Owner you will be an integral part of the product delivery team helping to develop and deliver outstanding digital products. You will develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs, actively manage stakeholders.
Responsibilities as the Product Owner:
- Work with business stakeholders to translate their requirements into a roadmap
- Prioritise the product backlog and make difficult decisions formed from a strong fact base
- Collaborate within a team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities
- Work with business stakeholders to define and track key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics
- Work with the Customer Insight and UX/UI teams to incorporate quantitative and qualitative Customer data and research into product iterations and optimization roadmaps. Promote and support a test and learn culture, sharing the findings throughout the business
- Microsoft Office, including Visio
If you are a Product Owner who is looking for the next step in your career within the financial space, this could be a great opportunity for you to develop your career further within an excellent working environment.