Head of IT Operations - IT Manager
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
y client a growing retailer are looking to hire a Head of IT for a newly created role. This opportunity will help drive considerable change reporting into the CFO. The business have projects lined up and budget to spend to oversee a number of new implementations and enhancements.
- You will drive change across systems integration, application management, communication networks and e-commerce.
- You will need to guarantee that all ICT systems and applications are secure, fit for purpose, and conform to corporate policies.
- Liaise with stakeholders and 3rd parties at all levels
- Directly responsible for all local Enterprise Applications with a focus the upcoming GDPR to ensure all data and systems are secure.
- Ensure cost effectiveness within budget.
- Responsible for the effective and accurate communication/escalation of all incidents ensuring that all stakeholders are notified.
- Ensure that information and processes are accurately documented and reviewed regularly.
- Ensure that service availability and performance meet published Service Level Agreements.
- Identify changes as a cause of incidents and to ensure all changes to restore service are documented and authorised.
- Contribute to improvement plans on a regular basis, contributing ideas and supporting any identified improvement initiatives ensuring that contributions are documented and progressed.
- Maintenance, integration and upgrades of software and systems.
- Maintain hardware asset register and ensure optimisation of hardware (time of use, warranties etc.).
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies using technology and create business case to implement changes.
- Training of new technology software, including new ERP system.
- Maintain online platforms, including website and e-commerce channels.
- Continuous professional development to keep up to date with technology changes.
- Drafting and maintaining internal procedures.
You must have the following experience:
- 5+ years in operational / IT manager role for medium sized enterprise
- People and Team Management
- Good knowledge of ICT Operations
- Extensive 3rd party management
- Proven experience in a management or supervisory capacity with an IT Help/IT Service Desk
- Demonstrable people management experience
- Deep knowledge of IT, systems and process
- Can evidence strong communication skills with people at different levels and roles within an organisation or company
- Ability to work to tight deadlines - accurately
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of ICT Service Management, networks, security and infrastructure
- Budget Management
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.