Junior Application Support Analyst
Project Management & Business Analysis
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
I have a great new opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a technical consultancy on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to gain valuable industry experience while focusing on progressing within an already well established company.
Offering a great working environment, modern offices, career progression and a central location this role is ideal for someone in the early stages of their career looking for a stable platform in which to enhance their skills.
- Familiarity with AWS services specifically including: Cloudwatch, EC2, RDS, S3.
- Viewing, searching in, and understanding log files in AWS Cloudwatch and on app instances.
- Script writing, possibly Python, Php, Unix bash.
- SQL and one or more relational database technologies.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Experience with Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience in a service desk support role.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and are looking for a new role then please don't hesitate to apply!