Lead Business Analyst
Project Management & Business Analysis
£65,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join a large organisation to help shape and scope new project requirements. As the Lead Business Analyst you will have experience as a Line Manager, strong communication skills and a strong software background.
Skills + Experience as the Lead Business Analyst
- Expert knowledge of requirements gathering processes and an extensive range of proven analysis techniques
- Extensive knowledge and application of some of Use Stories, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams, Customer Journeys
- Ability to successfully facilitate groups of business leads and external parties – some of whom may be more senior
- Professional analytical experience or relevant professional experience
- Experience in managing relationships between external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver project objectives
- Track record of managing and contributing to multiple IS projects at the same time
- Solid communication and influencing skills
- Experience of End to End support through the development and test life cycle
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who is looking for a new challenge where you can have a large impact on the software decisions within a Large organisation then please apply now!