Lead Product Manager (Credit/Risk)
Canary Wharf, East London (E14)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Lead Product Manager
£90,000 - £100,000
Financial Services (Credit/Risk)
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Product Manager to join a financial services company where you will manage a team of product managers focused on data management and the distribution of Data. In this role, you will partner with other leads across the Product Management team to execute on the overall product vision. You will interact with prospects and customers to understand their challenges with ingesting, manipulating, and analysing content. You will work in an agile environment with Design, Quality, and Software Engineering leaders. You must aspire to build a great, modern customer experience that prioritises both functionality and usability.
Responsibilities as the Lead Product Manager:
- Work with the Product Management team to identify, specify, and prioritise features and capabilities through direct input from clients, market development, developers and your knowledge of the domain.
- Mentor Product Managers to act as Product Owners on scrum teams, how to set the vision for the team, how to write and prioritise user stories, how to groom the backlog, how to keep the team focused, and how to communicate to stakeholders.
- Be the product champion externally, and passionate voice of the customer internally.
- Able to juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results.
- Provide superior service to our clients via product documentation, product training, and sales support activities.
Skills needed as the Lead Product Manager:
- Significant experience in product management or software engineering required.
- Understand the credit and/or risk management vertical
- Experience building a product database.
- Experience working with clients and participating in customer-facing situations.
- Experience with web technologies such as REST APIs or SaaS is required.
- Experience in data science or advanced data analysis techniques desirable.
If your are looking for new Lead Product Manager opportunities within the financial space, please apply now!