nalytics Manager (Tealium Tag Management)
Canary Wharf, East London (E14)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Analytics Manager, Analytics Lead
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits.
As the Analytics Manager you'll lead a team that is globally responsible for Data Layer Design, the Tag Management System, Analytics and Data Enablement for Advertising. You will be involved in the strategic direction for Tag Management within the organisation working with the Analytics (Adobe Analytics), Optimisation (Adobe Target) and Data Enablement (Adobe Audience Manager DMP) teams to ensure this is all taken into account.
Analytics Manager responsibilities include:
- Guiding product development teams in the implementation of Tealium Tag Management within their product set, including QA, debugging and support through to implementation.
- The design and technical tag implementation approach within Tealium Tag Management System.
- Optimising tag delivery to increase product speed.
- Drive efficiencies in how tags & pixels are delivered, through automation and standardisation of delivery
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively action issues and discrepancies.
- Ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream/downstream systems. Work with other teams to effectively resolve issues.
- Collaborate with the regional Tag Management & Analytics team to provide next line support forany issues or evaluation and delivery of new tag types.
Analytics Manager Knowledge/Experience/Qualification:
- Proven experience with Tealium Tag Management Solution and Data layer creation and management
- Experience with configuration, management and usage of digital analytics solutions (Webtrends/Adobe/GA etc.)
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; ability to drive strategy into action
So if you're an Analytics Manager who's worked with Tealium Tag Management and keen to find out more, please apply now!