The City, City (EC4), EC4N 8AD
Project Management & Business Analysis
£60,000 per annum
Software House (Insuretech)
As the Product Designer you will be working for an Insuretech startup whose expertise range from big data, machine learning and AI, to software development, marketing, design, sales, product management and, of course, insurance.
As the Lead UX/UI Designer you will own the design of a particular insurance product. You will need to be versed in the full product design process, from user research through to UI and visual design. You will collaborate closely with the Product Manager and Business Analyst to transfer customer requirements into beautiful, easy to use interfaces.
Experience/Skills needed as The Lead UX/UI Designer
- 5 years+ experience working in both UX & UI.
- A comprehensive online portfolio that demonstrates stunning visuals
- A very advanced understanding of visual design; typography, illustration, grids and layout.
- Experience with industry standard software such as Sketch, Invision, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence would be advantageous.
This is an exciting and rewarding role requiring a smart, disciplined and experienced UX/UI Designer who is also able to review and offer guidance on the design work towards a great insurance product.
Please apply now!