Project Management & Business Analysis
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Media + Publishing
£45,000 - £55,000
As a Product Manager, you are part of the Product team, representing the voice of the user and being the product champion for the product/s you look after. You will work with all areas of the business to understand the business and product strategies and goals and how that translates into a product roadmap you will develop and own. You will also work very closely with the Technology team, organising changes to our digital products and platforms that optimise user needs – balanced against commercial, marketing, legal and strategic objectives.
Skills and Experience as the Product Manager
• Experience of managing products across the full product development lifecycle.
• Experience of working with UX professionals, user-centred design and user testing.
• Able to use analytics tools as the basis for evidence-based product changes.
• Experience of proposing multivariate tests, and using results as part of product development.
• Able to learn new skills and knowledge, picking up on technical and business challenges quickly.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing.
If you are looking for a Product Manager role where you can express your current skill set as well as learn new skills then please apply now!