Product Manager - Digital / Marketing
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager to join a growing digital company who are market leading within their field. As the Product Manager you will be coming from a digital background, will have experience within Marketing and will have a passion for software development.
Key Responsibilities as the Product Manager:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Reviewing and specifying market requirement documents (MRD) for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing product requirement documents (PRD) using information gathered from customer feedback loops, internal teams and market needs.
- Working alongside developers, UX designers, QAs and architects you will guide the teams through problem discovery, customer validation, development, launch and further iteration.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability, product strategy and performance/customer/market needs.
- Working with the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches and provide strategies to develop customer demand
- Experience working with AGILE software development methodologies e.g. SCRUM.
- Experience working in a software product environment, consultancy or digital agency desirable.
- Experience working with Application Life-cycle Management tools such as JIRA/Confluence desirable.
If you are looking for the next step in your career where you can express your Product and Marketing skills within a positive working environment then please apply!