The City (EC4)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£70,000 - £90,000 per annum
£70,000 - £90,000
Financial + Capital Markets
As the Product Manager you will be joining a fast paced technology company who are growing year on year to be the most effective organisation within their sector. Your job will be to build great software and deliver on product strategy. To succeed in the role, you will have a track record of working with engineering teams, designers and clients to come up with successful solutions.
Responsibilities as the Product Manager:
- Gather requirements from clients and across the business
- Define solutions and present mock-ups and prototypes to refine these
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure delivery of highest business value items
- Work with the engineering teams to break items into user stories
- Ensure that features delivered fit client requirements and are adopted
- Manage portfolios of client feature requests and strategic development initiatives
Experience as the Product Manager:
- A good working knowledge of the financial services industry with a particular focus on capital markets
- The ability to forge strong relationships with clients and the ability to understand their requirements.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- A deep understanding of agile software development practices
- The ability to write clear, precise functional specifications and user stories.
If you are a Product Manager who has experience within the Financial/Capital Markets then please apply now!