Product Marketing Manager (Digital)
South East London (SE1)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Product Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Location: London Bridge
As the Product Marketing Manager you'll join a small marketing team that's looking to significantly scale the number of customers they have in the next 12 months and need you to help shape and implement a growth marketing strategy.
You will need to have Product & Digital Marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS company, and the type of person to try their hand at anything from creating content to testing new ways to execute campaigns.
Product Marketing Manager benefits include:
- Employee share scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie
- Regular pay reviews
- Loft office a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market and with a pub literally on their doorstep. The office has access to facilities such as: on-site café/bar, bicycle storage and shower rooms
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed
- Quarterly dinners, birthday cakes and social events
- Pension scheme – generous matched contribution
- Plus, they’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after employees and will encourage you to go to them when you have an idea or needs
As the Product Marketing Manager you can expect to:
- Help grow revenue by driving marketing qualified leads to their Sales team and improving the end-to-end funnel and lifecycle marketing.
- Work alongside sales and product teams to improve their go-to-market strategy, developing their messaging for each segment and persona.
- Understand customers and the decision journey they take when assessing technology to improve their daily workflows
- Create, test and iterate on content to reach customers at the right stage of their decision journey; whether this is events,? ?online? campaigns,? ?webinars,? ?direct marketing,? ?social,? ?sales or product collateral.
- Work with the product and implementation team to develop helpful tools and collateral to onboard new customers
- Building their email list and run direct mail campaigns
- Measure, experiment and report performance.
If you're a Product Marketing Manager who's keen to find out more, please apply now!