Canary Wharf, East London (E14)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£700 - £750 per day
£700 - £750 p/d
Gaming and Gambling
This role will play a key part in driving strategic and complex projects in a matrix delivery environment, with the first being in the US Gaming & Gambling sector. Due to the matrix delivery approach of these programs, this would suit someone highly adept at CxO level stakeholder engagement, experience with matrix influencing whilst having the flexibility to drop into the detail as required.
Key responsibilities and Activities
- Identifying, managing and tracking the overall scope, objectives, & critical success factors of the programs
- Ownership of the end to end plan, including the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality.
- Ongoing management and mitigation risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate and owning them through to resolution.
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications and solution alignment
- Working closely with Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers and key stakeholders to define project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities
- Supporting both agile processes and waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
- Knowledge of the US Gaming & Gambling sector preferably in the Payments industry
- Extensive experience in managing change and/or IT development projects using an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall approach.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiar working in a Matrix organisation working with scrum teams, executive management, IT, without direct control of resources and with global geographical spread.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project & program planning, people and team building skills.
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and applying negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
Please apply for more info!