The City, City (EC4)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£40,000 per annum
Aldgate East (London)
£40,000 (12 Months Fixed Term)
This is a great opportunity for a talented Project / Resource Coordinator who is looking to work as part of a successful global organisation that is recognised as a world expert in the delivery of high quality digital transformation solutions.
As the Project Coordinator you will have experience in project and resource coordination, be able to learn quickly, be adaptable and flexible as you support operations and project delivery to continuously deliver success.
The Project / Resource coordinator will work with the COO, Head of PMO & Delivery and Head of Pre-Sales to support projects, programmes, presales and sales engagements, resource coordination, operational reporting and documentation in need of high quality project coordination expertise.
Responsibilities as the Project Coordinator
- Assist Project Managers in the best use of our project management tools and processes
- Track projects so as to maintain a real-time picture of status and priority, facilitating adaptability in the face of changing business priorities
- Perform ad-hoc reporting for resource utilisation, resource forecasting, employee attrition, employee change log, pre-sales pipeline, recruitment reports and management reports
- Support the delivery of concurrent small projects, presales and/or larger long-term engagements
- Assist with matching resources with the appropriate opportunities to ensure efficient resource allocation and to assist with forecasting future resourcing needs
- Monitor staff bench-time and possible allocation to career objectives/training, practice initiatives, and R&D
- Support creation and improvement of new and existing PMO processes, procedures and tooling - Project highlight report, issues log, risk register, lessons learned logs, talent/resource map, etc.
- Regularly review progress of practice initiatives against objectives, KPIs, and summarise status
Skills and experience as the Project Coordinator
- Worked within a team environment
- Strong client communication, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies / frameworks; i.e. Agile (SCRUM & Kanban) PMP or Prince II
- Experience gained within a professional services division or consultancy environment
- Experience using project delivery tools / collaboration tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, SmartSheet, Office365, Salesforce, Power BI, G Suite
If you are a Project Coordinator who is looking for new opportunities in London, please apply now!