Project Manager Infrastructure
The City, City (EC4), EC4N 8AD
Project Management & Business Analysis
£50,000 per annum
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus
This is a good opportunity for a Project Manager to join a well cultured Bank in the heart of London. You will be working in a diverse team where you will be planning and managing delivery of projects across the Technology Department from initiation to closure. Ideally you will have exposure to both Waterfall and Agile environments delivering both infrastructure and software projects.
Key Skills as the Project Manager:
- Solid IT Project Management experience
- Worked on both infrastructure and application development projects of varying size and complexity
- Experience of successfully delivering projects within waterfall and agile frameworks
- Demonstrable team leadership and project management expertise
- Financial services experience
Key Deliverables as the Project Manager:
- Take responsibility for delivery of projects, often several concurrently, using agile and waterfall frameworks as appropriate.This will include but is not limited to:-
- Developing project plans
- Identifying resource requirements
- Compiling and tracking the project budget
- Chairing meetings, including boards / steering groups
- Communicate the project status to Technology and Business Stakeholders on an agreed regular basis.
- Compiling and tracking project deliveries, bringing prioritisation and other issues to the attention of Technology management.
Does this sound like you? if so, Apply now.