London, South East
Project Management & Business Analysis
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
£50,000 - £60,000
An E-Learning business in London are looking for a Project Manager to join a new global project management office that is currently being created. As the Project Manager you will be reporting into the Head of Project Management and working closely with product managers to ensure projects are adequately scoped, managed and delivered on time and on budget. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of high value projects, both in terms of budget and client profile. You will be accountable for the successful delivery of these projects, both directly and via the functional teams you work with.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of project delivery instilling a strong sense of urgency and drive across impacted teams.
- Track progress and work to manage risks effectively and promptly.
- Work with relevant teams to develop and own project plans and associated documentation relating to delivery of projects.
- Where required source and on-board new resources to deliver project requirements.
- Be comfortable challenging assumptions and proposing alternate approaches to deliver the best result.
- Work with technical and client documentation where required to validate solution deliverables against client requirements.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing the budget; scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure project documents and controls are complete, current, and appropriately filed or stored.
Project Manager Role Requirements:
- Significant experience in ownership or project management of multi-disciplinary solutions.
- Client consultancy skills – the ability to work closely with clients to resolve issues and develop innovative solutions.
- An analytical approach backed by attention to detail is key.
- Strong IT skills including fluency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work both strategically and also hands on when required.
£50,000 - £60,000