West London (W12)
Project Management & Business Analysis
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
£50,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity to join a well know media/broadcasting organisation in a great location in London. You will be joining as a Project Manager to lead assigned customer projects ensuring that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relations are handled in the best possible way. Ideally you will have a background in delivering customer facing projects within the agile space. Strong communication skills is a must with this position as you will be working in a large team at a very fast pace.
Key skills/experience as the Project Manager:
- Must have significant experience in Project Management ideally in Broadcasting/Media Business.
- Proven experience managing varied Projects in a number of different environments
- Agile knowledge and experience, Scrum Master certification is required.
- Experience of working in Agile Environments.
- A previous experience with 3rd party suppliers is required.
- Good Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills would be highly appreciated
- Consultative Selling Skills would be ideal
- Your planning & organizing skills are essential
- Good leadership skills and being an appreciated Team player
- Must have excellent Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
If you are looking for new opportunities as a Project Manager, please get in touch!