Senior Business Analyst
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£85,000 per annum
This is the role:
- Reporting to the COO and working with him to introduce good practice in:
- Understanding and capturing product and customer requirements, and
- Articulating those requirements for product managers and engineers to execute against.
- Based in London Bridge office, with direct contact with customers primarily in Europe.
- Cross-functional project teamwork, with engineering team and data science.
- Documenting practice and process to ensure consistent approach.
- Multiple concurrent product & customer projects.
This is you:
Got to have this:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- capturing accurate requirements & problem statements from customers
- writing requirements as Behaviour Driven Development statements
- creating clearly defined user centred customer journeys
- Highly organised, meets deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ethical with particular sensitivity to customer personal data.
- Agile (kanban) process and practice
Great if you have any of this:
- Additional languages.
- Insurance sector knowledge.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Presentation production and delivery skills.
- Knowledge of GPS/GIS, mapping based services.
- M2M, Mobile, or big data knowledge.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.