Test Manager / QA Manager / QA Lead – Hands-on
Walham Green, South West London (SW10), SW6 1BY
Project Management & Business Analysis
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
est Manager / QA Manager / QA Lead – Hands-on
£40,000 - £50,000 + 20% Bonus | FinTech | London
- Bonus Scheme (20%)
- Regular Company Socials
- 26 Days Holiday
- Health & Life Insurance
- Free Gym / Childcare Benefits
Well known FinTech start-up who have had lots of positive media coverage are looking for a Test Manager (Hands-on) to join them in their modern London offices. The company have been going for around 4 years and have grown dramatically during that period, they have been mentioned by Forbes as a company to watch out for and you would be joining an established company who work in modern google like offices. The successful Test Manager will be leading a team three in a hands-on capacity, this is a great opportunity for either a Test Manager or Lead QA looking to step up.
Technical Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans and test cases.
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and API testing
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Implements the overall test approach; works effectively with Head of QA to determine which types of testing are required and aligns the business and delivery team.
- Manage testing of all products and ensures acceptance criteria have met and obtains sign-off prior to LIVE deployment.
- Understands the overall product benefits and how the delivered solution impact these; selects appropriate test approaches (e.g. risk based) to ensure delivery of benefits is not compromised.
- Maintains demand/supply for test resource and negotiates where demand outweighs supply.
- Ensures effective issue escalation to Head of QA where there is a significant threat to delivery.
- Implements a well-structured approach to test defect management.
- Monitors and reports the status and progress of each test phase to different stakeholders and to agreed quality standards.
In addition to a highly competitive starting base salary, there are exceptional benefits which come as part of the overall package. If you are interested in applying for these opportunities and would like to find out more information, please forward a copy of your latest CV and you will be contacted immediately.