1st & 2nd Line Support Desktop Support Engineer - FinTech / Banking
City (EC1), City of London
£35,000 per annum
A Rare opportunity has arisen to work within a market leading fin-tech company. We are looking for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer who can be apart of our client expanding team!
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing remote and on-site desktop/service and support including front line and second line level
- Proven experience of working within with ITIL aligned processes
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of infrastructure and applications
- Experience working in an environment of strict compliance and regulation
- Previous experience of working within a customer-centric business
- Previous experience of supporting a Windows and Citrix environment
Level of education/attainments requirement:
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Relevant technical qualifications - MCP, MCSE/MCSA, Citrix, SCCM
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
Working conditions (hours, locations, accident or health hazards, travel facilities)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Based in Chatham, London or Bradford, depending on role/vacancy location with travel to other Vanquis and third party locations as and when required including regular rotation of Vanquis sites
- Participation in call-out rota and overtime as business needs and appropriate
*Must be flexible to work shift pattern/rota to handle company ticket requirement.
Apply immediately to be considered as vacancies won't be available for long.