3rd Line IT Support Technician (Apple)
Shadwell, East London (E1), E1 7PU
£50,000 per annum
2/3rd Line IT Support Technician, 2/3 Support Analyst, Apple Technician
Location - Aldgate East
Salary - £50,000
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training
- Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company socials, Friday drinks, snacks and in-house massages, are just some of weekly rituals that happen at Threads.
- Great Offices
This is an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line IT Support Technician whose main skills lie with Apple (IOS and/or Mac0S) to join an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. They have also recently been voted in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises the UK’s fastest growing businesses.
As the 3rd Line IT Support Technician you will be leading the internal IT support for both hardware devices and application support for the existing and future internal web applications. This is an in-house role, so as the 3rd Line Support Technician you will have the opportunity to own and develop the company’s IT infrastructure. S
This will be the ideal role for self-motivated individual with passion about Apple products as well as basic scripting and web-applications support. This position is in a growing technology department so a team player is essential.
3rd Line IT Support Technician Duties:
3rd Line IT Support Technician Skills:
- Investigating and analysing application support incidents through to the root causes.
- Providing insightful, friendly and hands-on technical support of Apple products (iOS and macOS) to 70+ users.
- Managing hardware support and interaction with third party vendors.
- Identifying issue trends and recommend improvements to both the systems used and the approach to supporting staff.
- Managing the security of the infrastructure, deploying and maintaining appropriate backup procedures for critical application data both on macOS and iOS.
- User management and support of all applications used by the business including Slack, Trello, G-suite and WhatsApp.
- Diagnosing issues with web-applications and escalating these issues to the developers.
- Mentoring and leading a team of new starters within the support function.
- Experience working with Apple Enterprise Solutions.
- Web-based and mobile technologies incident management experience on a service/ help desk infrastructure and installation experience would be advantageous.
- Commercial usage of various Linux OS.
- Knowledge of GitHub, HTML/CSS.
- ITIL certification or knowledge.
- Apple Certified Support Professional desirable.
- JAMF PRO knowledge and exposure. Casper Certifications highly desirable.
If you're a 3rd Line IT Support Technician who is skilled with Apple please apply now!