The City, City (EC4)
£65,000 per annum
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
£65,000 + 10% Bonus
Data Driven Start Up
Do you want to be a key part of a dynamic team developing software for the world’s leading company within their sector? If so, this might be right up your street.As a part of the journey as the Agile Coach you will be nurturing 1 or 2 agile delivery teams, to continuously strive for high performance by applying agile delivery practices and developing strong team dynamics.
As the Agile Coach you will Have:
- Commercial experience of working within and coaching on a Scrum, Scrumban and/or Kanban framework
- Scrum Master and/or Lean Kanban Foundation certification
- Creative facilitation skills
- Skills in managing multiple stakeholders from all levels of the business
- Understand Agile software development and testing practices
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills and practices.
What you will be doing as the Agile Coach
- Continuously improving your teams’ agile processes, practices and team dynamics, whilst retaining or improving the ability to deliver consistently and at a sustainable pace.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and team members to support them in delivering value, quality, a great customer experience, but also to remove non-value adding activities, bottlenecks and blockers.
- Having responsibility for leading and coaching your team and/or individuals in relation to the Agile framework and appropriate tools.
- Coordinating with your Product Owner to plan deliveries and create associated artefacts as appropriate.
- Helping expose and facilitate removal of risks, issues, dependencies, impediments and blockers.
- Driving forward continuous improvement within the team.
If you are a master within the Agile space and are looking for a new opportunity to apply your trade then please apply now!