Agile Product Manager - Major Publisher/Online Media Organisation
£60,000 per annum
Online Consumer focussed Product Manager required for Award Winning Publisher/Online Media Organisation!
As a Product Manager, you will be part of the Product team, representing the voice of the user and being the product champion for the product/s you look after.
You will work with all areas to understand the business and product strategies and goals and how that translates into a product roadmap you will develop and own. You will also work very closely with the Technology team, Organising changes to the digital products and platforms that optimise user needs – balanced against commercial, marketing, legal and strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities – Product Manager
Sets goals, objectives & direction
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of product roadmaps that support goals & objectives
- Work with the Technology team and stakeholders to decide what is and isn’t in the product backlogs and be responsible for it to be prioritised appropriately
- Know when we need to retire ineffective products
Understand the market & users
- Responsible for understanding specific users' needs and make informed product decisions backed up by using insight from research, data and analytics.
- Assist with the direction and approach of user research for product area and involved in the analysis and review of that research.
- Be aware of outside influences including competitors as well as changing requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Develop a strong understanding of other digital products in the marketplace, common approaches/standards, and opportunities for innovation.
Communication & Coordination
- Responsible for the collaboration and communication with other teams across the business to help build and communicate the product strategy for area and roadmaps supporting that strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing products across the full product development lifecycle.
- Experience of working with UX professionals, user-centred design and user testing.
- Able to use analytics tools as the basis for evidence-based product changes.
- Experience of proposing multivariate tests, and using results as part of product development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great brand where career development and progression go hand in hand.