The City, City (EC3)
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Python Developer, Analyst Developer, Data Analyst/Developer
Location: Leadenhall, London
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
As the Python Developer you will analytics skills along with data processing, ETL and will be working on Greenfield projects within the business. You'll work with bleeding edge tech within Social Commerce with some of the best developers and leaders within London!
As the Python Develoepr you'll receive:
- Great agile working environment with a highly skilled, motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training
- Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
As the Python Developer you will joining an exciting team, playing a key role in defining the direction of the business by being in charge of their data infrastructure. They offer top class hardware and all the software you need to work efficiently, training opportunities, a self-development budget and the chance to work on new products.
If you're a Python Developer and interested to find out more, please apply now!