Automation Test Engineer
Peterborough (PE1), Peterborough
£300 - £400 per day
I have an opening for an Automation Test Engineer to join a global E-Commerce company on a CONTRACT basis with an initial term of 6 months.
The ideal candidate should be able to develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices. At least two hires are needed for this team and the client will conduct one stage interviews asap.
- Good working experience on Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Drive manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, release sign-offs, crowd sourced testing, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
For more information on this urgent contract role please contact me and I will happily share job specs / information.