Business Analyst (Pensions)
Bristol (BS1), Bristol
£300 - £450 per day
Day rate: £300 - £450 pd | 6 months rolling term
Pensions / Benefits experience essential
Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst? We are looking for a Contract Business Analyst with Pensions experience to join a dynamic team in Bristol.
Business Analyst required skills:
- Understanding of process and visual modelling
- Experience working in the employee benefits market
- Experience in developing, writing and maintaining project documents such as Requirement documents, Technical specifications, Test scripts
- Requires a strong knowledge of DB occupational pension schemes with the ability to provide pensions legislative knowledge; ideally someone with a pensions administration background or related experience and a keen interest in IT / systems.
- Will be working on a large portfolio of DB schemes, interpreting business requirements and collaborating with the business and developers to ensure clear, unambiguous and accurate capturing of the system requirements.
- Understanding of databases (e.g. table relationships) and ability to interrogate them using SQL may prove beneficial
If you are looking for new contracting opportunities as a Business Analyst within the Pensions space then please apply now!