C# Developer Team Lead (Hands on Software Manager)
£90,000 per annum
C# Developer Team Lead (Hands on Software Manager) – Surrey to work for this well-established and highly successful Software business to join its growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled C# Developer – Team Lead or Hands-On Software Development Manager to join a fantastic team in a well-known forward-thinking company, experience in Finance or Banking or Trading environments would be an advantage.
- You will contribute to the design, development, delivery and support of business solutions adhering to software development life cycle and development process.
- You will lead technical workstreams in projects, as well as provide guidance and actively contribute to development best practices.
- You will provide effective leadership on all aspects of work within the team including coaching/mentoring of Developers.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Coaching and mentoring for team members both on a technical and personal level to increase the team’s capabilities and effectiveness
- Administration duties including Time-sheet approval, managing absence & holidays
- The full recruitment process including working to identify resource requirements
- Ensuring the successful on-boarding of new team members
- Providing support to team members on delivery
- Design and develop software components within an agreed timeframe and defined quality standard
- Lead and coordinate development work streams within projects
- Resolve complex issues, defects and queries raised at any phase of development or production in a timely and professional manner by ensuring all relevant resources are identified and utilised
- Conduct quality reviews of own deliverables and deliverables from all levels of the development community
- Provide and review estimates for all aspects of technical development across projects and proposals
- Report progress regularly, escalating matters as appropriate
- Support the client
- Build detailed knowledge of clients products, development processes, protocols, methods and tools
- Build detailed knowledge of clients’ complete environment and the implementation of products
- Build detailed knowledge of clients’ business in relation to business products
- Build detailed relevant product market knowledge
- Build detailed understanding of regulation requirements relating to relevant products.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Have experience in leading and mentoring other colleagues
- An analytical thinker, with a logical approach to solutions and problem solving
- Able to prioritise and co-ordinate activities, handling multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Able to work well under pressure and manage own time appropriately
- Able to build good relationships with teams and clients
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a positive attitude
- Innovative with ideas to increase effectiveness of people and processes
- Flexible in your approach and mind-set
- Have experience of managing stakeholders and building strong stakeholder relationships
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.